Thursday, September 28, 2006

I did it!

Pretty sure that I won't get into the top 20 but you're never gonna know if you try right? I'm talking about the MM Idol. My 3 projects were due yesterday at noon. I had to enter 2 los and an altered item. I altered some ceramic tiles and turned them into coasters with my Gel-a-tins stamps. This is what I ended up coming up with:





The announcement is on Monday! At least we don't have to wait too long. I have decided that I want to do more of this and try to get published. I have made connections who are willing to help me and if I don't take the chance now, I never will! Tell me what you think about this - give me criticism - tell me whats wrong with it. I'll never get better if I don't know what I am doing wrong.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Mona, I absolutely adore your layouts and the tiles are BRILLIANT!!! SOOO stinking cute!! I hope so much you get in!! that is great that you are trying out for it!! You'll never know if you don't try! I think your projects look awesome! Can't wait to hear the good news!! :)

Carmen said...

Good luck Mona!! And I totally adore the tile/coasters!! Awesome job!!

Unknown said...

Great layouts Mona. And I love those ceramic tiles - gorgeous!

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Crystal said...

Yeah for you, Mona - giving this your best shot!! Keep on trying - one day you will make it! I admire you for simply entering - I haven't got that far yet!