This day and your life are God's gift to you., so give thanks and be joyful always.
and thats just one more thing to add to an absolutely fabulous week!!!! Can you tell I'm being sarcastic?! I (obviously) didn't make the top 20 of MMIdol, Kiana is dealing with a bully at school and now the parents are harassing us and we have to get the police involved. And dad blacked out again yesterday. That's 5 since June and they STILL don't know what's wrong with him. But at least we get to go back to Winnipeg for Thanksgiving and see him again.
On that note, I decided to come up with 10 things that I am especially thankful for today!
1. My wonderful children who crawl into my bed and wake me with kisses in the morning.
2. My amazing husband who calls me no less than 3x a day to remind me that he loves me.
3. My two beautiful nieces Brianna and Aliyah who LOVE their Tante Mona so much and are counting how many sleeps until I get to come visit again.
4. My friends - their unconditional love and support is something that gets me thru anything.
5. The fall - even though its getting colder, I LOOOOVE the beautiful colours that God created in the fall.
6. Autism - it has taught me to love the little things and appreciate all the wonderful things that life has to offer!
7. God - my faith and love for God and continuing search and knowledge of him!
8. My sister Nanette - its great to have a sister that I can confide and share with. Someone who thinks the way I do (sometimes) and we both deal with things in a similar manner.
9. My dad - for our football phonecalls that last 3 hours during a game and for his love and support. And for his adoring love of his grandchildren.
10.Life - just that I have the opportunity to walk this path that has been chosen for me, meet the people I do and experience what I experience. It makes me the person that I am!
What are you thankful for?!