Wednesday, October 11, 2006

UGH!!!!!

I knew there was a reason that I hated coming back here - and this morning I woke up to it!!! SNOW - and not just that but freezing rain!!!! We had to run our car for about 15 minutes before the doors were thawed enough to get in!!! And try scraping the windows - FORGET IT!!!! LOL - Chris was freezing - we just wore our leather jackets out here and it is just a little too cold for that now!!! I'm not sure Edmonton is any better, but its easy to say it is when you are away from home!!!

Well, dad's surgery was successful so now we wait. That's always the hardest part - the waiting. I really don't want him to have another blackout, but thats the only way they are going to figure anything out! Anyway, he's taking it easy for the next few days and then we'll see. i will keep you all up on what's happening. But tomorrow we leave. As happy as I am that we are going home, its kind of a downer cuz I would love to stay here and keep an eye on my dad. But, we have to continue with our lives and hope that he will have a loooooooooooong life to come yet. Anyway, enough doom and gloom - i come home tomorrow!!!! I will be updating with pictures when i get home. Talk to you soon ladies!!!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

I'm hoping too that this surgery will get to the bottom of what is going on with your dad. Hugs for you!!