Thursday, September 07, 2006

I LOVE YOU!


To love is to find pleasure in the happiness of the person loved!

10 years ago today I married the man of my dreams! You doesn't always read my blog, but I wanted to come here and tell you how much I love you and the last 10 years that we have been together. You make me laugh with just a look, you know just what to say when I am sad, you are my strength, you think I am beautiful even when I am at my worst and you make me feel strong even when I am weak. You have given me 2 beautiful children that I adore. You have been my champion, my defender, my lover and my friend. You have been strong even when others felt it was wrong for us to be together. For a long time it was you and me against the world trying to show the world that we should be together and that we WOULD make it. I hope that we have 50 more years together - you make my life complete.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you too Mona! Thanks for sharing the wedding pics - I love seeing them!

Carmen said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Just Rhonda said...

awww. That is wonderful!!!! Love that you are so in love! It is so wonderful to hear.

Sue Sykes said...

Happy anniversary, Mona and Chris!! What a lovely tribute to your dh! You look awesome together!!

Crystal said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!! Love seeing your wedding pictures, Mona - TFS!!!!

Marina said...

Wow, what a beautiful Bride you were. Congratulations on 10 full years. It is so wonderful to hear that after 10 years you are still in love with him.