Thursday, January 31, 2008

A looooong week!

Man has this been a long week. I got hired by Edmonton Public Schools and I get to start work tomorrow. In the meanwhile I have been back and forth to the School board, police station and child and family services to get all the paperwork done that I need to do to get started. I am very excited though - I haven't worked in 10 years so it will be great to work again.

I am also pretty excited to be teaching my first class next week. I will post pictures of the book I am doing after I finish taking photos of it. I think it will be alot of fun. I am also heading to a crop in Spruce Grove this weekend with all the girls. Looking forward to that too.

Sorry that I haven't posted much this week. I only hope that my blog doesn't suffer to much with me going back to work. Kisses to you all!!! LOVE YA!!!

No comments: