Monday, February 04, 2008

Good Monday morning!

I had a wonderful weekend this weekend. I spent all day Saturday in Spruce Grove with my girls and we had a wonderful time. Lots of sugar, music and scrapping. What more could a girl ask for? It was alot of fun.
And today I am (hopefully) starting a substitute position at a school just a couple of blocks from my house. If they accept me, I will be working there until June which is fabulous. It's nice thinking that I will be in the same place for the next 5 months.

Here are my Monday seven:

1. The phone woke me at 6:00 a.m this morning. Normally I would be complaining but not today, because it was the school board. I am grateful for my new job. Its such a great feeling being able to help kids who need a little extra help.

2. The warm weather - I never thought that I would think -20 is warm, but after the frigidly cold temperatures last week, I really love this weather.

3. Music - nothing makes me happier or puts me in a better mood.

4. Friends - hanging out, singing, eating, laughing and scrapping. I can't imagine my weekends without these amazing women.

5. My sweet little girl - I woke up this morning to a note that said: "Dear mom, I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love Kiana!

6. I love being able to express myself through my scrapbooking. I have been given a gift that allows me to show my emotions and creative side through my pages.

7. Coffee - I can't imagine my life without coffee. Monday morning isn't my favourite day of the week at the best of times and now that I am working, getting up at 6 is tough. Thank goodness for that first cup of coffee in the morning.

I am teaching on Saturday and so I am really excited about that. Here is a photo of the Bo-Bunny book we'll be working on:
I have always wanted to try this book so I am excited about it.
Have a great Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

So glad things changed and you were able to join us on Saturday ~ that was alot of fun, and you looked like you had a good time. You and Tammy singing away haha ~ awesome.

I am so glad that your job is going to be an enjoyable one so far ~ and kudos on it becoming a more permanent position for the next while!!!

Love the "LOVE" book ~ took a good look at it on Saturday, loved the paper choice for sure, you did a great job and I am sure you will have fun teaching the class.

Laura said...

I love that book Mona...I really want to try one too. Have fun with your class.
So very happy for you about the job with the school...I've been subbing for the past few days too and I really enjoy it!
I'll email you about our Disney trip!
Take care...I really hope we can hook up to visit...I'd say scrap but I tend to be a bit too chatty and not too productive...lol! Take care.

Carmen said...

CUTE book!! I wish I could come and take the class with you!!