I had a wonderful weekend this weekend. I spent all day Saturday in Spruce Grove with my girls and we had a wonderful time. Lots of sugar, music and scrapping. What more could a girl ask for? It was alot of fun.
And today I am (hopefully) starting a substitute position at a school just a couple of blocks from my house. If they accept me, I will be working there until June which is fabulous. It's nice thinking that I will be in the same place for the next 5 months.
Here are my Monday seven:
1. The phone woke me at 6:00 a.m this morning. Normally I would be complaining but not today, because it was the school board. I am grateful for my new job. Its such a great feeling being able to help kids who need a little extra help.
2. The warm weather - I never thought that I would think -20 is warm, but after the frigidly cold temperatures last week, I really love this weather.
3. Music - nothing makes me happier or puts me in a better mood.
4. Friends - hanging out, singing, eating, laughing and scrapping. I can't imagine my weekends without these amazing women.
5. My sweet little girl - I woke up this morning to a note that said: "Dear mom, I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Love Kiana!
6. I love being able to express myself through my scrapbooking. I have been given a gift that allows me to show my emotions and creative side through my pages.
7. Coffee - I can't imagine my life without coffee. Monday morning isn't my favourite day of the week at the best of times and now that I am working, getting up at 6 is tough. Thank goodness for that first cup of coffee in the morning.
I am teaching on Saturday and so I am really excited about that. Here is a photo of the Bo-Bunny book we'll be working on:
I have always wanted to try this book so I am excited about it.
Have a great Monday everyone!