So, I am starting my second week as a Teacher's Aide at school and I LOVE IT!!!! The kids are wonderful and my days just fly by. It helps that the teacher loves me too - makes working so much more enjoyable.
I had an interesting weekend too - I taught a class on Saturday night and I got some scrapping done too. I worked on my dad's heritage album this weekend. I will post more of what I did later.
And since today is Monday, its time to post my Monday seven:
1. I love kindergarten - the kids are so sweet and they still think you know everything and are the most beautiful person ever.
2. Warm weather - after the last couple of weeks that we have had, -13 seems balmy. I don't mind recess supervision in this weather.
3. Good health - thru rumours, someone thought my dad was dying of cancer. It reminded me of how thankful I am that my parents are alive and well and are of reasonably good health.
4. Our wealth - I have never considered myself wealthy, but I have the ability to give my children everything they need, as well as many things they don't.
5. Jack and Hank - some mornings there is nothing nicer than having kitty curled up next to you.
6. Coffee - always need to be thankful for my coffee.
7. First moments after you wake up - there is nothing more enjoyable for me than the first few moments after Kiana and Malachi wake up. They are full of hugs and cuddles and have that warm, sleepy feel to them.
And, finally, since Valentine's Day is this week, I want you to share something loving about someone in your life. Then my wonderful children will pick a name for a lovely RAK! Have a good day everyone!