Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a crazy weekend. Our car broke down and needed to be repaired - $800 later its all done. Then my computer decided it had enough of its life and gave up. There is more money out to replace it. UGH - lots of money going out of my bank account this weekend that's for sure. But all is well in the world again, and I got my first paycheque so that helped a little too.
And since it is Monday, here are my list of 7 for today:
1. Having a great job that gives me a not so bad paycheque so it doesn't hurt so much when everything goes wrong all at once.
2. Weekends - there is nothing that I love more than sleeping in
3. 3 day weeks - Teacher Convention allows me to have Thursday and Friday off this week!
4. Banana Sour Cream cake - I'm not sure what I love more - the smell in my house when its baking, or that first bite after its ready to eat.
5. Two amazing kids who drive me amazingly crazy!
6. My girlfriends - I can't wait to hang out with them on Saturday.
7. Cuddling with the kids in the bed in the morning because my dh is heading out of town for a few days.
And finally, my children chose my dear friend Rhonda's name for the RAK. Rhonda, I don't have your snail mail, so if you could email it to me that would be great!
Have a wonderful day everyone! Love ya!!!