and that seems to be the only time I have to update my blog. But at least it gets done once a week. We had a busy weekend around here. Because Chris was going out of town this week, we spent the weekend with the kids. Took them out for dinner, did a movie and just hung out with our kids. It was a nice weekend at home. I did take some time out to have dinner with my dear friend Marguerite - it was really nice. I am teaching another class this weekend for my friend Kelly. She wants me to do a baby shower where the women are each doing a lo page and presenting it to her when they are finished. Should be fun.
Well, since it's Monday again, here are my Monday 7:
1. I am so thankful for parents who anticipate your needs and offer to help before you even realize that you need it.
2. I am thankful for a daughter who is being difficult. Kiana is having a hard time adapting to my work schedule and she is difficult because she misses me so much.
3. Hot lemon tea - nothing is more relaxing after a long day than sitting with a good book or a good movie and a nice cup of hot tea.
4. Telephones - I am so grateful that I can communicate with Chris every day while he is gone.
5. Books - there is nothing like a good book while curled up in bed to make you feel cozy and good.
6. Glitter - Kindergarten kids and glitter always make me laugh and feel good.
7. A great job - there is nothing better than being at work and loving the kids you're with.
Have a great week all! i love you all!