I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and that it was a blessed weekend for you all. We had a very busy weekend - my mil flew into town for the weekend for Easter and for Malachi's birthday. It was a busy time. I can't believe that my baby is 9 years old. He is such a wonderful child - I am definitely blessed. Remebering back to the day he was born I remember how scared I was to have a son - I didn't even have brothers. I had no idea what to do with a boy. But he taught me along the way and so far we are doing pretty good I think.
We went to see "Horton Hears a Who" for his birthday - definitely a good movie for the kids. We also saw the movie "Enchanted" this weekend - really cheesy, but cute. Kiana got it for Easter and totally loves the movie.
And since today is Monday, its time for the Monday 7:
1. Airplanes - I am so grateful for airplanes because they can fly my mil back home today!
2. Doctors - I have been sick for about a month now and I am grateful for a wonderful doctor who is able to figure out what is wrong with me so that I can stop losing weight, start eating again and start on the road back to full health.
3. My children - you never appreciate and love your children more than when someone is picking at them - especially if that someone is their grandmother.
4. My faith - Easter is always a good time for me to reflect on my faith and what I believe.
5. Coffee - I am always grateful for coffee after an 8 hour fast for bloodwork.
6. A good book - there is nothing better.
7. Weight loss - whether good or bad, I am still kinda happy that I've lost 20 lbs.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!