today is Tuesday and I'm doing my Monday 7 late, but I had a terrible cold last weekend and I ended up in bed until late yesterday. It was horrible - I had streaming eyes, a stuffed head, my chest felt like I had an elephant sitting on it and my nose was running like a faucet. Oh, isn't that a pretty picture?! Anyway, I am well enough to head back to work today. My thoughts are with my dear friend Marguerite today, who's grandfather isn't doing very well. Hugs my friend - hang in there.
So, here are my 7 for yesterday:
1. I am so grateful for my health. Being sick - no matter how minor an illness, makes you appreciate the days that I am feeling good. It makes me grateful to be alive!!!
2. Guitar Hero III - there is nothing that makes my dh happier than fun, silly video games and we were able to find this game for him for the Wii!!! You should have seen his face lite up - like a kid in a candy store.
3. Safe travels - my dh was able to make it out of Toronto on Friday before the storm caused the airport to be shut down. He got home 2 1/2 hours late, but at least he's home and not still stuck there.
4. Disneyland - as I am planning our trip I am excited about a place that makes my kids faces light up as if I were offering them the moon. There is nothing that makes me happier than knowing that I am making Kiana's "Dreams come true" (her words not mine)
5. Medicine - I have two friends back home who are having babies - one in the next week and one in the fall. Thanks to the advances of medicine both are being blessed with healthy babies and I am so excited and thankful for them. They have both tried for a looooooong time to have children and it isn't always easy. Bu their dreams are coming true and I am sooooo grateful for that.
6. Friends - I am so thankful for my blogging friends this week. You have sent me messages of love and encouragement here, my email and on your blogs. I love you all and I am so thankful for you and that I in turn can encourage you. I love you all!
7. My faith - in the last couple of days I have realized how lucky I am to have everything I do and that I owe it all to my gracious and loving God. Without my Father I am nothing and I am thankful every day for every breath of life He has given me and the blessings that he has filled my life with. If you are reading this - that means you! thank you!!!
Love ya, have a good day!