Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that today was a good day for you. I had another busy day at work. We are having a "Fairy Tale Tea Party" at school so we are busy planning for that. The kids are very excited about it - they made crowns and are all princes and princesses. They all look great. The weekend was pretty good too - watched "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" with the kids. It's a very cute movie. And this weekend we are fortunate enough to have my mother in law visiting us for Easter.

Here are my 7 for today:

1. I love new babies and I am so thankful that I am an auntie again. Chris' "brother" and his wife brought a little girl into the world today. She is 9 lbs. 4 oz. and is 22 inches long. We are so excited and can't wait for pictures.

2. The warm weather has returned. I am tired of the snow so I was so grateful for the warm weather today - melting all the snow away!

3. I have so many pictures that I don't think I will ever run out of things to scrapbook. Between my kids and my nieces I can never get enough. I love my hobby and all the things it allows me to do.

4. My dear friends - it's my girl Kelsey's birthday this week, so the girls and I are all hanging out and doing stuff with Wii and food and drink. A good time will be had by all!!!

5. The generosity of friends always amazes and surprises me. I got an email from a special friend who works at a bookstore and she got 2 new books for me. I am thrilled and touched that she felt I was special enough to buy some books for. Welma, you are a loving and thoughtful woman and I am glad you are in my life

6. I am thankful for Easter and the reminder of the great gift that my Father lavished on me. My faith is the cornerstone of who I am and I am so greatful for this reminder of the gift He gave to me.

7. My beautiful baby boy turns 9 this weekend. I can't believe that he's not a baby anymore. I love his smile, his laugh, his silliness but most of all I love his spirit and his heart. He is my heart and I am grateful for every second that I have had the title "Mommy"


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day and I would love for you to leave me a note to say hi! Love to you all and I hope you all have a blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Hi Mona!! Have a great week and a wonderful Easter with your family!!

Hugs

Stacy said...

you not believe how close our boys are lol mine turned 9 on the 16th and have fun with the girls!!!