Well, its the start of another week - how is yours shaping up to be? I am up to my eyeballs in laundry today. I am trying to stay on top of the housework just in case I get a job in the next couple of weeks. Its a quiet week so thats kinda nice too. Looking forward to cropping on the weekend with the girls at Urban. That's always alot of fun.
Here are my Monday Seven:
1. Coffee - especially after my sweet child woke up, got dressed and had breakfast at 3:00 a.m. It's a great way to keep me awake and functioning today.
2. Clean laundry - there is nothing I like better than the smell of clean laundry coming out of the dryer. I think it might be the OCD side of me.
3. Being married - watching friends and family date and meet their "possible" mate reminds me of how wonderful it is to be married and how I am so glad that I never have to date again.
4. Dinner with my kids - its amazing how big a thing this is when you have autistic kids. I actually have 3-4 meals I can make that the kids will eat. I don't have to make 3 different meals and we can have a stress free dinner time.
5. Chocolate - I am convinced many problems could be solved if we did it over chocolate. Nothing makes you feel better.
6. Singing in the shower - nothing makes me smile like listening to my son sing in the shower. He sings at the top of his lungs with happiness in his voice. Its a beautiful sound.
7. Cropping Fridays - what a great way to relax with my friends, hang out and enjoy doing what I love.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!