and how are you all doing today? Start of a new week and I am actually excited about the week ahead. I am headed to Stoney Plain to visit my girl Kelly tomorrow. She is a wonderful friend who I love to pieces. I am also hoping to hear from EPS this week - the waiting is killing me. I can't believe how quickly the government works(didja note the sarcasm?)
Well, since today is Monday, I am listing my seven thanx again today:
1. There is nothing better than a movie with the kids. The kids and I went with a friend to see "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" The kids totally loved it - especially the "Rock Monster" video at the end(spoof on "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s). I am so thankful that I had my kids to enjoy it with
2. I am thankful that I have the ability to work out every day. I am healthy enough to do it and I love the way I feel after I have done it.
3. The faith of my friends - they believe in me and I am grateful for that every day. They believe in me and my abilities even when I don't.
4. I am thankful for childlike enthusiasm. My kids get excited about the littlest things and they have such excitement for it. I am giggling like a little kid when they are like that.
5. Playing the game "Sorry" with my kids. I can honestly say I have NEVER EVER won this game against my children and they joy they get from beating me every single time is hilarious. I have not laughed that hard in a very long time.
6. My faith. I am learning about myself and my relationship with God more every day. I am figuring out who I am in Christ and prioritizing what the important things are to me. Without God I am nothing.
7. My amazing Chris. I am thankful every day for finding a man who loves me as deeply and wholly and unconditionally as he does.
Hope you have a wonderful day! I love you all!