So, are you making any New Year's Resolutions this year? I usually make the same one every year - eat better, exercise more and lose weight. I think I have a head start on the 3rd one tho - this is the first Christmas where I started out 20 lbs. lighter than I did a month ago. Hopefully I can keep it up.
Christmas was nice - it was good to be home with family again. I missed my beautiful nieces - I love spending time with them. The weather driving down and coming back could have been better. The highways were clear(thankfully) but the visibility was crummy. And then poor Kiana came down with a stomach bug halfway thru Saskatchewan. There can't be anything worse than being sick on the road. Oh well, we are home again.
Seeing as today is Monday, I am posting my 7 things today again:
1. I am so grateful for good health - we have colds and stomach bugs at our house and you really appreciate feeling good when you don't!
2. Wealth - we got alot of wonderful gifts from family and I am so grateful for everything we have. I so often take what I have for granted and only want more. I forget to thank God for what I already have
3. Family - I got to meet some of Chris' family for the first time this holiday season. Chris hadn't seen his cousin in 26 years and I had never met her. It is great to meet and get to know his family - and they are so wonderful.
4. Chris - my wonderful husband is so patient with me - some days I drive him to the brink but he still waits my tantrums out and listens to me rant and rave.
5. Snow - I really don't like the winter or the snow, but the past few days has been so beautiful. While we were driving through Manitoba and Saskatchewan it was really foggy. The fog had put a layer of hoar frost on everything and it was just magnificent. It was the most beautiful drive I have ever experienced.
6. A new year - its a time for new beginnings and fixing old mistakes. Its like I've got a clean slate and I get to try to make it better this year - to be a better person this year. One of these days I'll get it right. Until then I keep trying and am continually thankful for the forgiveness of the Father.
7. Friends - I always post this one, I know, but this is consistantly true. I have been blessed with so many wonderful people who love me and bless me in so many ways. I cannot imagine a day of my life without all of them in it. I am a truly rich woman!!!
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve. Don't party too hard - have a drink for me! Cheers all - I love ya and look forward to seeing you in 2008!!!