Friday, December 14, 2007

Another week is coming to an end



and I am very happy about it. It has been a crazy week of finishing Christmas gifts and getting the kids hither and yon for all their activities. The kids had their Christmas concert at school last night and they had so much fun. Kiana and Malachi both love being on stage and being the centre of attention. They did really well and it was a wonderful evening.
I am very excited as well. I have a job interview with Edmonton Public Schools as a Teacher's Aide. I figured that since I have experience with Autism, ADHD, ADD and a variety of other disorders and disabilities I might as well try and put my knowledge to good use. I applied yesterday and got an interview for Monday afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed that this works out for me.
And finally, I am hanging out with my girlies tonite - Urban Crop!!! Haven't seen them in almost a month and I'm going thru withdrawl. It'll be the last crop before the holidays. I can't wait to hang out, exchange gifts and just get some good scrapping in!!!
Have a wonderful weekend all!!!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Good luck Mona with the interview!!