The start of another week is here. Only 15 days until Christmas - are you ready yet?! We certainly are. We are heading back home to Winnipeg for Christmas this year again. Because we are, we did Christmas early at our house cuz we didn't want to fill the car with all our gifts for the kids and then bring them back again. Just doesn't make any sense, so we did Christmas with the kids this past weekend. The kids figured they are lucky because they get 2 Christmases this year. They loved all their presents and got spoiled terribly. I, of course, got spoiled from dh as well. Got a diamond heart pendant necklace and my new tattoo. Its an autism symbol that I had done on my ankle. And yes, it is EXTREMELY painful to get a tattoo on your ankle. But I love it and it was TOTALLY worth it.
And seeing that it's Monday - here are my Monday 7:
1. Coffee - I love the smell of coffee in the morning. There is nothing better than a good cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
2. Bath bombs - I got some yummy bath bombs from Lush Cosmetics . What a wonderful luxury.
3. My relationship with the kids - I am so lucky that I have such a wonderful and trusting relationship with my kids. I realized yesterday that they are comfortable talking to me about all sorts of stuff. It isn't a big deal now, but as they are entering the teenage years I am setting the stage for it continuing as they get older.
4. Nieces - I have the sweetest nieces ever. They called from Winnipeg to tell me that they were excited that I was coming for Christmas and staying with them. I love them and miss them terribly!
5. The Weather - I LOVE that its only -5 outside today. It is sooooo warm. This part of winter I LOVE!!!
6. Christmas - I love the feeling in the air that comes about 2 weeks before Christmas. I love the smell, the sounds, the spirit. I love it all.
7. Work - I am looking for a job for the first time in 10 years and I am thankful that I had the ability to be a SAHM for as long as I was and that hopefully I can get a great TA job with EPS!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!