Friday, June 01, 2007

Another glorious day!!!

It is another beautiful day in Edmonton - 28 degrees. I am loving the heat. I have been really busy in the last week or so too. I am waiting to hear back from a couple of design teams hoping that I can get a DT position again. Entered a couple of contests as well. The one I am really excited about is the " Scrapfan Summer ScrapJam" and the prize is a lo published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. I was one of the 12 that were chosen to continue on. I am really excited about it. It'll run for the next 6 weeks and the winner will be in the Winter '07 magazine. I have also been selling off the remaining Snowflakes kits that I have in my house. They are pretty cool actually. One kit is a Corina accordian album with Luxe papers and the other is a Maya Road album with WRMK papers. They are actually selling like crazy.

I have also begun working out hard core. I have gotten quite large in the last 6 months or so and it is affecting my health. My doc told me that if I didn't lose the weight now, I would end up in a wheelchair. Hmm, let's see, Phlebitis and a wheelchair or working out 3-4x a week. The choice was obvious.

I want to leave you with these photos that I took at the park with my kids the other day. They are beautiful, but then everybody is when it comes to their kids I guess!

1 comment:

Just Rhonda said...

keep trying and I bet you will get on another DT!!!!! Love the pics.