Thursday, June 07, 2007

Feeling good!

So, after 2 weeks of working out I am feeling really good! Usually by the two week mark of my workout I give up and quit, but here I am still going. I missed yesterday for the first time in two weeks and I REALLY missed it! All day long I had this nagging feeling that something wasn't right, that I forgot something. I realized that I just missed working out. What a great feeling.

So, my first challenge for the Scrapbooking Fanatics ScrapJam is finished and posted. Not sure its my absolute best work, but I'm happy with it. I LOVE the Rouge de Garance papers and was TERRIFIED to cut them because I bought the Limited Edition line and I was afraid that I would be unhappy with what I did or that I would regret cutting the paper, but I love it. You can check it out here.

And next week I am going to be an auntie again! My sister's baby is breech so they have scheduled a c-section for Tuesday morning. It'll be great when I go home this summer - totally surrounded by babies!!!

Today is another beautiful day - I am excited about the warm weather and the summer! I am so grateful for today because I am alive to enjoy it. What are you excited about today?! I'd love to hear about it!!!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

You did a great job with the layout!! Your style has evolved and has become so much more sophisticated. Well done my friend!!

Hmmm, what am I grateful for today? Having a 4 yr old who can go to the bathroom all on her own now - doing both one and two!! hee hee Yipee!! It has really been a long six months...

Sonya and David said...

The LO looks awesome!!

I too am excited to be able to feel the gentle warm breeze and to know it's Creator.

Julie said...

good on you for keeping at your working out mona!! we've been slacking off ourselves the last week. i'm gonna get rene back at it again tomorrow night. the dogs are itching for a walk too!

Laura said...

Congrats on the workout success Mona...it is hard to stick too for sure...I've been on again off again with mine since I fell off completely at Christmas. Any news with the dt stuff? Hope you are having a great week, take care.