Friday, June 23, 2006

Get to know me

I saw this on Mary's blog this morning and thot it would be fun to do it myself, so here goes:

1. First Name: Ramona
2. Were you named after anyone: no - I was supposed to be named Maria after my grandmother, but my mom decided to end the tradition at me.
3. When did you last cry: While reading the book "A Slant of the Sun"
4. Do you like your handwriting: Absolutely not
5. What is your favourite lunch meat: Tomato Basil Chicken
6. Do you have kids: yep 2 of them
7. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? not sure - I am very stubborn and can be difficult to get along with
8. Do you have a journal? Yep, right here
9. Do you use sarcasm alot? Definitely
10.Do you still have your tonsils? yes
11.Would you bungee jump? Not in this lifetime
12.Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Never altho most of my shoes are backless
13.Do you think you are strong? I have to be
14.What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Strawberry Banana
15.What is your shoe size? 9 or 10 depending on the designer
16.Red or pink? Definitely red!!!
17.What is the LEAST favourite thing about yourself? I am OCD and I am a LARGE woman
18. Who do you miss the most? My grandfather - he died when I was 14 and i wish my children and he would have gotten the chance to know each other
19.When and where were you born? Women's Pavilion in Winnipeg Manitoba in 1970
20.What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Pink camoflage pjs and a white tshirt
21.What is the last thing you ate? chocolate
22.What are you listening to right now? My kids talking to each other and to me
23.If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Dark blue
24.Favourite smell? Brewing coffee
25.Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? my mom
26.The first thing you notice about the people you meet? I can be very superficial - I give them a once over to see how they carry themselves
27.Do you have a special talent? nope
28.Favourite Drink? Beer
29.Favourite Sport? I watch but don't play. Love CFL football
30.Hair colour? red
31.Eye Colour? hazel - they change from green to blue depending on what I am wearing
32.Do you wear contact lenses? Yep - I couldn't live without them
33.Favourite food? Chinese food
34.Scary Movies or happy ending? Happy ending
35.Last movie you watched? The Family Stone
36.What colour shirt are you wearing? white
37.Summer or Winter? Summer
38.Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
39.Favourite Dessert? Kahlua Cheesecake
40.What books are you reading? The Boy who Loved Windows, Every Woman's Battle
41.What's on your mouse pad? just my mouse
42.Favourite sounds? sound of thunder, my son's giggle, music
43.Rolling Stones or the Beatles? The Beatles
44.The Furthest you have been from home? Montreal, Quebec
45.If you could pick any two people to have dinner with, who would they be? Temple Grandin and C.S. Lewis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your eyes are most definitely NOT hazel...they are blue or green!!! Very beautiful!!