Here are just a few of the photos we took at the wedding last weekend. I am exhausted and destressing as the bride was definitely a bridezilla, but its over and the couple is ridiculously happy! They do make a beautiful couple though. Sorry that the one photo is turned - I thot I had it right but I guess not!
And I am doing my 7 today since it was a long weekend and I didn't get to do it on Monday like I normally do:
1. I am so thankful for my amazingly patient family. They spent all weekend getting yelled at from the bride and from me and they were soooooo understanding and forgiving - something I definitely didn't deserve. But they love me and after lots of tears and hugs life is good again!
2. There is nothing like a wedding to make you appreciate your family and all the love and support that surrounds all of that.
3. It's Back to School time - I am excited for the year as it is laid out for our kids. They have wonderful teachers and aides and I am so thankful that they love my kids so much.
4. Disneyland - in 5 weeks we will be heading to California and I am so grateful that we can do this for our kids. This has been their dream for the last 3 years and finally we are able to take my parents with us and go.
5. My husband's staff is an amazing group of people that I have become so grateful for. He has been working alot of long hours and life has been so stressful, but not only are they supportive of him, but calling me and checking up and making sure that we are all okay. Its so much easier being a boss when you have employees who are supportive and willing to help out at any turn.
6. Scrapping - I am actually going to get some time to scrapbook this week and I have MISSED IT!!!! As you can tell, I haven't posted any los for quite a long time. Summer will do that to you, so I am so thankful to be able to get back into the swing of routine and all that it entails.
7. My dear friends - thank you for letting me rant and rave about the wedding last weekend. I was so tired and so stressed that I just needed to have a good cry and talk to people who loved me and didn't think I was totally useless! You know who you are - THANK YOU!!!!
Have a great week everyone!