Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A new week!

Well, I started working again this week - a little rough, but I'll get through it. It's only a week after all.
So here are my seven for this week:

1. We went to a wedding last Sunday - on our 12th wedding anniversary. What a wonderful way to remember our special day and remember all the reasons I love the man I married. I am thankful every day that God brought him into my life.

2. Tough long days remind me how much I love the easy days and how thankful I am that not every day is like that.

3. Cool fall weather - I think this is the first time that I have actually looked forward to the fall. The smells, the coolness. I am really enjoying it all.

4. Voice lessons started again and I love how excited Kiana gets when she starts singing. She started working on some High School Musical 2 stuff yesterday and she loves it.

5. Fresh veggies from the garden - living in an apartment I don't get them very often, but last weekend our landlords gave us some fresh veggies and there is DEFINITELY nothing better.

6. Working - as much as I HATE getting up at 6 in the morning, I love working with the kids I am working with. I feel so very fulfilled.

7. Friends - I have a wonderful friend named Anne who was willing to watch my kids on the weekend so that Chris and I could go to a wedding. I am so thankful that she would do that for us so we could go out for an evening!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I need to remember number 2 a little more often! And I completely agree with number 4!
Have a great week!
Has the countdown begun yet for your trip?
On, since I keep forgetting to email you, we stayed at the Ramada Plaza Anaheim...about a block and a half from the gates to Disneyland.

Sherri said...

Hi Mona,
So how did your birthday go last week? Did you get treated special? I hope so.

:-)

I love your number 2 on the list as well ~ and I totally agree.

I tagged you on my blog as well and would love to read your answers I especially liked the first question ~ chat with you soon.