Well, I started working again this week - a little rough, but I'll get through it. It's only a week after all.
So here are my seven for this week:
1. We went to a wedding last Sunday - on our 12th wedding anniversary. What a wonderful way to remember our special day and remember all the reasons I love the man I married. I am thankful every day that God brought him into my life.
2. Tough long days remind me how much I love the easy days and how thankful I am that not every day is like that.
3. Cool fall weather - I think this is the first time that I have actually looked forward to the fall. The smells, the coolness. I am really enjoying it all.
4. Voice lessons started again and I love how excited Kiana gets when she starts singing. She started working on some High School Musical 2 stuff yesterday and she loves it.
5. Fresh veggies from the garden - living in an apartment I don't get them very often, but last weekend our landlords gave us some fresh veggies and there is DEFINITELY nothing better.
6. Working - as much as I HATE getting up at 6 in the morning, I love working with the kids I am working with. I feel so very fulfilled.
7. Friends - I have a wonderful friend named Anne who was willing to watch my kids on the weekend so that Chris and I could go to a wedding. I am so thankful that she would do that for us so we could go out for an evening!
Have a wonderful day everyone!