The Nitty Gritty details:
It’s a random tag and here are the rules!
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!
1. That would be Laura
2. Done - see above
3. - I was in a movie (documentary) that was shown all around the world when I was 12
- I caught a hockey puck and was on Hockey Night in Canada on the very last game the Winnipeg Jets ever played, thus fulfilling 2 dreams I made as a 12 year old kid.
- I hate the colour pink and anything frilly
- People without common sense really annoy me
- I can't live without coffee in the morning
- I tell my family things about other members of my family just to see how long it takes to get back to me and cause trouble.
4. Done - see below
And I was given this lovely award from Stacy:
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.It's hard to choose only 5!!
So, I tag: Carmen, Ki, Sherri, Lacintha and my friend Karen who, after not having spoken for about 20 some odd years, I finally touched base with again!