Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching up!

It is so good to be home and finally catching up with all my wonderful friends after a long time away. As nice as it is to go away, its always nice to be home again. The weather in Winnipeg was soooo nice - we got alot of beach time to splash around in the lake and spend time making sand castles and sand boats:




When I was a little girl I used to love to go to Kildonan Park and check out the Witches' Hut from Hansl and Gretl. Obviously it was better in my mind because my memories are that of a preschool child, but the kids had fun checking it out anyway:
And as we usually do we headed to Fun Mountain waterslides again this year. This is Malachi's favourite place to visit and if we didn't go every year I think his heart would be broken. Kiana actually got the courage up to try the slides this year - a HUGE step for her!
Another of the kids favourite places was this place:
it has the yummiest food around! All in all a pretty good trip I think. I think that's all I'm going to share for now.

Laura and Stacy I haven't forgotten that you tagged me - I will hopefully get to that this afternoon, but I still have a ton of stuff to unpack and hopefully you understand.
Off to clean my house and hopefully get some scrapping done today - its amazing how much you miss it when you haven't done it for a month! Kisses!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful time while you were there! Glad you are back home! Now it's my turn for holidays LOL... we leave on Saturday for Disneyland!

lacintha said...

Love the pics Mo...the Hansel and Gretel witches castle looks like something I would enjoy as well :)
That beach looks marvelous!

Carmen said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great vacation away. That is great! And ya... thanks for tagging me!!! I have to think - there really is nothing fun about me... hee hee