to another beautiful sunny day! How are you doing?
I can't believe there are only 18 days of school left - where did the school year go? I love my work but I am looking forward to the summer break. I think I am more excited about heading home for a month and being with my adorable nieces than anything. I miss them terribly. I also am really looking forward to seeing my sister and her big baby belly.
Even tho its Tuesday, here is my thankful list. I am finding that I have to do it when I remember because life is so crazy these days. Anyway, here it is:
1. My work - I love the work I do and the fact that I have ability to help people.
2. Weddings - as much as they are work, I love weddings and all the things that are involved in planning them.
3. Coffee - I am in love with my coffee this morning - especially since I had a very large 10 1/2 year old in my bed at 2 a.m. which didn't make for a productive sleep situation.
4. Music - I love the gift that God has blessed my daughter with - she is a natural.
5. Growing up - its bittersweet that my little girl is growing up. We just signed the consent forms for the sex ed class and my poor husband nearly had a heart attack. It's neat to watch her growing up.
6. Scrapbooking - I am making wedding invitations and I am happy that I am able to make someone else so happy with the gift that I have.
7. I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!
I will post the wedding invitations when I am done with them - I hope you all have a wonderful day!