to all the amazing dads out there!!! My kids have a fabulous dad and they are so lucky he's their dad. He's a fun, loving, caring, strict guy who is just as silly as they are. I am so blessed that he and I have some amazing children together.
Usually I wait til Monday to do my 7 but I am going to do it today cuz its Father's Day and I am feeling very blessed:
1. Chris - to an amazing husband and father. Every day that I spend with you I realize just why I married you and what a wonderful man you truly are. We are lucky to have you.
2. Dad - until I met Chris, you were the most important person in my life. You have given me strength, support and love and I thank God that he gave you to me.
3. Family - when you have nothing else, you always have family. And my family is my strength.
4. Movies - there's nothing more fun than taking your kids to see a great movie and today is no exception. The kids decided that for Father's Day we are taking dad to see this movie
5. Sun - especially after a week of clouds and rain. The sun is like medicine for the soul - it makes all things good again.
6. Church - I think we have finally found a church that we enjoy and I am glad to be back. After months of dryness, I am really happy to get back into fellowship again.
7. Summer - only 9 days of school left and then I am on holidays. Where I will be this fall is unsure at this time, but God will take care of me and put me where I need to be. In the meanwhile, I am going to enjoy the plans we have for the summer!
Happy Father's day to all the dads out there! Have a great day!