and how was your weekend?! Mine was less than perfect - I was all hyped up for a crop on Friday only to have dh have to work. He put in a TON of extra hours this weekend so we didn't see a whole lot of him. Oh well, after 10 years with the same company I should be used to it.
So its Monday and back to work. This week is going to be a crazy one - tooooo much to do and not enough time to do it in. On top of my daily work routine, I have wedding invitations to make, a retirement album to finish, a wedding dress and bridesmaid dress to shop for, doctor's appointments, a gift album for my daughter's voice teacher, 4 cjs to work on and samples of music, centrepieces, decorations and wedding favours to prepare. UGH - I will be so glad when its all over.
Here are my Monday 7 today:
1. Friends - they are family that you get to pick!
2. Sleep - haven't had alot of it lately and I really miss it! Funny thing to be thankful for, but I love it when I get it
3. My kids - dh was working last night and they crawled into bed with me because I was all alone. I love that cozy feeling
4. music - I love listening to my music when I feel low and alone. Nothing makes me feel better
5. My job - there is no better feeling than knowing that you are getting through to someone who doesn't seem to understand what's going on around them
6. A great boss who appreciates your work.
7. A beautiful warm sunny day!
Hope you all have a wonderful week - and if you could send some love and prayers my way this week, I would really appreciate it. I need the extra support this week!