Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Monday Morning

and how was your weekend?! Mine was less than perfect - I was all hyped up for a crop on Friday only to have dh have to work. He put in a TON of extra hours this weekend so we didn't see a whole lot of him. Oh well, after 10 years with the same company I should be used to it.

So its Monday and back to work. This week is going to be a crazy one - tooooo much to do and not enough time to do it in. On top of my daily work routine, I have wedding invitations to make, a retirement album to finish, a wedding dress and bridesmaid dress to shop for, doctor's appointments, a gift album for my daughter's voice teacher, 4 cjs to work on and samples of music, centrepieces, decorations and wedding favours to prepare. UGH - I will be so glad when its all over.

Here are my Monday 7 today:

1. Friends - they are family that you get to pick!
2. Sleep - haven't had alot of it lately and I really miss it! Funny thing to be thankful for, but I love it when I get it
3. My kids - dh was working last night and they crawled into bed with me because I was all alone. I love that cozy feeling
4. music - I love listening to my music when I feel low and alone. Nothing makes me feel better
5. My job - there is no better feeling than knowing that you are getting through to someone who doesn't seem to understand what's going on around them
6. A great boss who appreciates your work.
7. A beautiful warm sunny day!

Hope you all have a wonderful week - and if you could send some love and prayers my way this week, I would really appreciate it. I need the extra support this week!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Mona, I'll send some positive vibes your way! Good luck with everything you have on the go right now!!

Carmen said...

You have my support Mona! From one crazy chick to another - I sooo don't feel bad taking on so many projects now! We are from the same cut, you and me!! ha ha

Julie said...

((((HUGS)))) my friend mona!!

thanks for being patient and reading my blog now that i had time to update.

looks like you've been busy yourself!

take care!

Marina said...

sorry to hear that you weren't able to go to the crop on the weekend, kind of sucks doesn't it.

Here's hoping you have a great week...


(BTW - I have made my blog private now, just email me with your address so I can add you)

Anonymous said...

OH man, that sucks! Sorry to hear you had to miss the crop, I know you were looking so forward to it!