Another week has started and it looks like spring is FINALLY here!!! The weather is warm, the sun is shining and I have finally pulled out my spring clothes. Its been a long time coming and I am so glad that its here.
The weekend was interesting - I spent most of it in bed because I have put my back out. Not sure what I did, but I am headed into the dr. today(hopefully) to see what the problem is. I'm in ALOT of pain and I can't really move.
We are also in the process of finding Kiana a new voice teacher - hers is moving at the end of June. Taylene is an amazing woman and we are going to miss her very much. I hope that she is able to help us find one as amazing as she is.
The most exciting news tho is the fact that we are finally in the process of getting our trip to Disneyland planned and booked. We are soooooooo excited.
So, here we are with today's 7. I was feeling badly because I didn't do it last week and I DEFINITELY didn't want to forget to do it today:
1. Common Sense - I always thought that common sense was something that everyone had. Today I am so grateful that I have been blessed with common sense and knowing what is right and wrong to do.
2. Beautiful weather - spring is finally here - I love the way it smells in the air. The weather is beautiful and I am so happy that I can finally put my sweaters and cords away.
3. Old friends - in the last week or so both Chris and I have reconnected with friends from the past. Neither relationship ended well, so to renew these friendships has been interesting. Funny how no matter what happened in the past, you can go back home again!
4. My amazing husband - he has been so worried about me and taking care of me. When he sees I am hurting he really does whatever he can to help. He is my strength and support - I can't imagine where I would be without him.
5. Babies - there is nothing more amazing than a beautiful little baby. I get more excited every day at the prospect of a new niece or nephew. October can't come fast enough for me.
6. Changes - I used to be one who HATED changes in my life - especially when it meant people coming in or out of it. But I have learned to embrace the changes and realize that people come into my life for a reason or for a season and that I need to love the time they are there and let them go when they move onto new and exciting adventures in their lives.
7. Today - I am so grateful that God allowed me to wake up and enjoy another day. He didn't have to give it to me, but He did. I thank Him for today and every day that He continues to give me.
I hope you all have a wonderful day! LOVE YA!