Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Monday again

and I am a happy camper. My Winnipeg Blue Bombers have made it - they are going to the Cup!!!! We are ONE WIN AWAY!!!!!!



Alright, now back to my sane side. Since today is Monday, here is my list of 7 things I'm thankful for:

1. Chris is still healthy and bloodclot free after 2 years. We had a scare last week that he might have another bloodclot, but his health is good. He has to make a few minor changes in his life to be healthier, but that is much easier than worrying about bloodclots and the like.

2. Kiana has her voice competition on Saturday. God has blessed her with a gift and a natural ability and I hope she does well on Saturday. Please keep her in your thoughts this week.

3. Mom is getting better every day. She is still really sore and really bruised but she is getting better every day. She can't go out in public yet because she scares small children with her bruises, but she says that she is feeling much better.

4. My favourite season will soon be upon us and I can't wait. Christmas is such a wonderful time of celebration. Its a great time for me to contemplate the past year and the blessings God has bestowed upon me. It also gives me time to ponder what the next year will hold. I am grateful that God has given me another wonderful year with my family.

5. How is it that your friends always know when you need them? Thanx to Joey for being an amazing man and friend to both Chris and I. We love ya man.

6. Malachi is my soft hearted little boy. He and his best friend Polar(a stuffed puppy)sat in my lap and cried because he didn't want to grow up, get married and move away from me. I asked him what he wanted to do. He said "I want to grow up, live with you and Polar and just be myself. " What a kid!

7. my coffee - I cannot live without it. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and smelling my coffee brewing.

No comments: