Monday, January 15, 2007

So, I was tagged!

My gf had this on her blog and she tagged me. So, here goes:

A=Available - Nope
B=Best Friend - Lisa and Juanita
C= Cake or pie - cheesecake
D= Drink of choice - coffee or lemon tea
E= Essential item you use everyday - my computer
F= Favorite color - red
G= Gummy bears or worms - definitely bears
H= Hometown - Winnipeg, Manitoba
I= Indulgences - scrapbook shopping
J= January or February - February
K= Kids and Names - 2 - Kiana and Malachi
L= Life is incomplete without - my husband and kids
M= Marriage date - September 7, 1996
N=Number of siblings - 2 sisters, 1 sil
O= Oranges or apples - mandarin oranges
P= Phobias or Fears - losing my family
Q= Favorite Quote - We know God wants His best for us, we just don't know how difficult His best will be. C.S. Lewis
R= Reason to smile - my kids
S= Season - Summer - LOOOOOVE the heat
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Alright - 1. Anam, 2. Ki, 3. Heather
U= Unknown fact about me - I was in a movie that was shown worldwide when I was 13. I even got paid for it.
V= Vegetable you don't like - any cooked vegetable.
W= Worst habit - biting my fingernails.
X= X-rays - knees, stomach, liver, teeth, head, back - you name it and I have had it x-rayed.
Y= Your favorite food - anything Italian
Z= Zodiac Sign - Virgo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tfs...so good to know you better...next time we get together...i'll bring the cheese cake...i make a kick ass cheese cake!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Yikes I've been tagged! This looks like a fun one though!