Saturday, January 06, 2007

I found it!



So I finally got my mojo back!!! DOn't know where it went, but I finally found it. I got 4 los done in the last 24 hours. This one is called Striving and its based on Proverbs 31. The perfect wife and mother - that's what I want to be. I love the Blush papers - but then I love anything Basic Grey.


Then there's this one - its photos I took of the kids this year when they were decorating the tree. The paper is some scraps I had left from last year. Its a sketch I picked up from Pencillines. Its nice to be working on stuff again!

Kiana has been sick so I was kinda surprised that I actually got anything done between running for glasses of coke and cleaning up after a vomitous child. I will be so glad when all the flus and bugs are over. We've had 3-4 different bugs in our house - Malachi's been the only one lucky enough not to get sick!

Hope you are all well - if not, I hope you get well soon! Love to you all!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your layouts! Especially the stunning one. Love that Blush.

Hope your household is feeling better!

Heather M. said...

Beautiful layouts, Mona! I'm glad your mojo is back!!! YAY!
I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunning layouts my friend :) just gorgeous,.

Anonymous said...

You certainly did get your mojo back - WTG, great stuff! Sorry about the flu bug - we had it here too - no fun!

Unknown said...

hey mona!!! glad you got those creative juices flowing again!!! congrats on your new site...I love it!!! hope your babies get better soon!!! have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts girl...mojo is def in da house!

Hope the little one is feeling better by now...YUCK!