Monday, February 16, 2009

For Today

Outside my window... is a cold dark morning
I am thinking... how wonderful it is not to be working today
From the learning rooms... I am learning how to deal with Kiana in a way that will be productive and not cause a meltdown of volcanic proportions
I am thankful for... my husband, who spoiled me immensly this weekend
From the kitchen... I am having coffee with a smidge of Cappucino flavoured whipping cream
I am wearing... sweats and a tshirt
I am reading... Scattered Minds - A New Look at the Origins and Healing of ADD
I am hoping... that I will get some new ideas on how to deal with my darling child
I am creating... layouts for my kids scrapbooks
I am hearing... background noise from the tv
Around the house... little bit to tidying today
One of my favorite things... coffee in the early morning before anyone else is up
A few plans for the rest of the week... getting ready for Memories Wholesale event
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comment:

Laura said...

glad you are back to the Monday posting Mona...I so enjoy reading them.
Hope all is well with you.