Since I missed last week, I wanted to be sure that I didn't miss my Monday Seven today:
1. Spring - getting as much snow as we did this weekend makes me so grateful for warm weather and spring. I loved the beautiful weather we had a little better than a week ago.
2. Feeling great - since starting on the Celiac diet I have never felt better. Its great not to feel tired and sick all the time.
3. Coffee - I can't imagine my mornings without it. I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, but the smell of coffee is a sure way to get me going. There is nothing better than a hot cup of java right before getting my day started.
4. My crazy kids have been going shackwacky having to be inside all weekend(because of the storm) and at times I have wanted to kill them both, but I love them so much and am so grateful for them it overwhelms me.
5. I am so thankful that I am at home, safe, rather than driving the highways and byways of Alberta trying to get home after a weekend away.
6. My amazing husband - he had to walk to work today because I needed the car for work myself. I was going to get up to drive him, but he worked at 4 a.m. and didn't want me and the kids to get up that early.
7. Snow - I have to find a good thing about the storm this weekend and I must say my dd is like a kid in a candy store. She loves the snow and I love how excited she gets and how she can't wait to get out in this weather as soon as she can. She has been sitting with her nose pressed to the window waiting for it to stop blowing long enough for her to get out in it.
Well, I hope you have a wonderful week and I look forward to posting Kiana's results of her competition this week. Love ya!