Man, this week has been absolutely mad!!! Spring Break ended and I was hoping for a good week. Then Sunday at midnight (15 minutes after I had gone to bed) my ds came down with a stomach bug and I was up with him most of the night. Thankfully my mom was here and was able to be home with him so that I didn't have to call in sick. And my dh is gone to Toronto this week, making life busier too. And tonite Kiana has a Scholarship Competition for Voice at Alberta College. It would be nice for her to win some cash, that's for sure.
Well, since I was sooooo tired and unable to do it before now, I am doing my Monday 7 today:
1. Weather - its finally getting warmer out here - by Sunday its going to be 20 C and I can't wait. Hopefully spring will finally be here.
2. My mom is here and I am so grateful. With Malachi having a stomach bug and a PD day on Thursday, I otherwise would have only had a 3 day week this week. Thanx mom!!!
3. Babies - I am excited and looking at baby clothes, wishing that I knew what my sister was having so I could start baby shopping. I LOVE baby clothes - they have some of the greatest stuff.
4. Relationships - I am so thankful that a friend that I had a falling out with over a year ago have been able to reconnect and I am hoping that we may be able to regain our friendship despite what happened. I've missed her alot and she was a good friend to me!
5. My craft - there is nothing better for me than getting my emotions out with paper and glue. Some days its really therapeutic for me.
6. Work - I love my job and I love the kids that I work with. They are a sweet bunch and I just love helping them.
7. Today - I am grateful that I have today - I don't know if I will have tomorrow, but today is enough for now!
Love ya, bye!