just a little late:
1. Health - I am so thankful for my health, especially when I don't have it. I am thankful for the days that I feel good
2. Spring - I can feel it in the air - that means summer is near
3. Babies - I love babies and in October my sister is having her 4th. I love the smell, feel, and taste of a newborn baby. I am one excited tante!
4. I have been reading 2 fabulous books in the past week: The Shack(as mentioned in my last post) and So you don't want to go to church. What amazing books - they truly inspire.
5. My mom - she is coming to stay with me next week. Chris needs to go to Toronto so she is coming out to help me out. With me working, I love that she is flying out to do this for me. Thanx mom - I love you!
6. Chris - for keeping me calm and relaxed when I am scared and worried. He makes me see that sometimes I panic and worry needlessly.
7. Reminders - I have been so worried about my health in the past weeks, that I have forgotten who is in control of all that. I was on the Salt blog and I saw posted this verse:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.(Jeremiah 29:11-13). What a blessing to remember that I am not the one in control of my life and that whatever happens is the plans that HE has for me. I needed that today!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!