Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm an auntie again!!!

My ds Tanya and her husband finally had their 5th child yesterday! She was only a week overdue, but our family has been waiting anxiously for her to come. Her name is Adalia Stephanie. I am waiting for photos - can't wait to see her. I love babies - as long as I am not the one having them, and now I have another baby to spoil. I can't wait to get back to Winnipeg and see the little angel.

Malachi was disappointed. There are 7 girls and 2 boys in the clan of grandchildren so he was hoping for a little girl. My sister Nanette is due in 5 weeks so he's keeping his fingers crossed for a little boy. In the meanwhile, we are all very excited to have another little one to love in the family.

5 comments:

Heather M. said...

Awww! Congrats Auntie! What a pretty name!

Laura said...

Congratulations Auntie Mona!! make sure you show her off when you can.

Just Rhonda said...

Cobgrats!! Love the name!!!

Carmen said...

Congratulations!! Nothing sweeter than having a new one join the family!! And I totally adore the name!!

Julie said...

congrats auntie mona!!