Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Malachi!


My baby is 8 years old today - I cannot believe it.
He's growing up right before my eyes. He lost his first tooth last night too - you can see the space in his teeth. He has the cutest little lisp right now. And this morning he woke us up at 5:30 so that he could open his birthday presents - he wanted them before school. He's such a little man - wanting to be tough and grown up like his dad, but still needing the special cuddle time with his mom. It won't be long until he'll be too big for that, so I am just enjoying it as long as I can. My wish for you my son is that you grow up to be as wonderful, loving, caring and thoughtful as you are now.
Malachi decided that he wanted to wait until my parents come to visit so that he can share his birthday with his Oma who has her birthday next week. He decided that we are taking Oma and Opa to West Edmonton Mall Waterpark for the day and then we are going to Chuck E Cheese for dinner. Oma's birthday is on the 31st so they will have a birthday party and birthday cake together.
Happy birthday my beautiful baby boy! You will always be my beautiful little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Malachi!! Have an awesome awesome day!!

Carmen and Ethan and Isabella