Thursday, October 16, 2008

The time has come

for us to leave. Tomorrow at 4:00 a.m. we will be on the road to California! I can't believe its finally here - I'm not sure who's more excited me or the kids. My gf was saying its HOT out there - like 30 degrees. Huntington and Laguna Beach are only about 1/2 hour from our hotel room, Disney is across the street and shopping is just down the road. I am sooooooooo excited - can you tell?!

I hope you all have a wonderful couple of weeks and I look forward to sharing photos and everything we did with you when we get back!

Ciao for now and we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

6 comments:

Laura said...

OMGosh Mona....I am wiggling in my seat excited for you!!!!
Travel safe and enjoy every moment...love ya

Renee said...

have a blast Mona!

Carmen said...

Enjoy your trip!! Be safe!!

Patti said...

Enjoy your trip Mona!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Sherri said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get home ~ hope you have a great time!

Connie Nichol said...

So excited for you !!!!!!! Hope you have a most excellent time!!!!