1. The power of Grace - today I am learning that the grace and mercy shown by my Father is an amazing gift and rather than fight it I just need to embrace it! I can't do anything to earn his love and forgiveness and I just need to remember that!
2. The beauty and wonder of a new baby is always amazing to me. My sister had a beautiful little girl named Lucy on Friday and I am already in love with her.
3. What would I do without my fabulous husband? Chris strengthens me, believes in me and lifts me up when I don't even believe in myself.
4. Vacations are always a good time for me to enjoy my family and to rest my spirit. Its only 11 days until we head to Disneyland. I am so excited that Chris and I are able to fulfill the dream our kids have had of going for the last 5 years.
5. Friends are so important in our lives. I got to catch up with some friends this weekend that I hadn't seen for a long time and have missed alot. I also got to meet some new friends who only know me thru my blog and scrapbooking and it was so wonderful to get to put names and faces together in person too - you know who you are. It was such a pleasure and a joy to meet you in person this weekend!
6. I love my job and the hard work that it entails. Helping little beings be all that they can is so fulfilling and more often than not, they teach me so much more than I could EVER teach them.
7. No one can make you feel bad without your consent - ENOUGH SAID!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day - leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you!