Thursday, April 19, 2007

7 things about me

Alright, since Laura tagged me, I figured I would do this and pass it on.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1. When I was 12 years old I was in a movie/documentary that was shown on television and in movie theatres in more than 4 countries.
2. I was on "Hockey Night in Canada" at the last home game that the Winnipeg Jets ever played. And I caught the puck. It was such a highlight for me that I still have that hockey puck
3. I obsessively collect anything to do with monkeys
4. I met Wayne Gretzky when I was in the 6th grade and sold his autograph for $50 after I got it cuz I didn't like him.
5. I am addicted to coffee - I drink about 2 pots a day
6. In person I am NOTHING like I am online - many of my scrappin' friends who have met me cannot believe how different I am in person
7. As much as I complain about my family, I have spoken to my parents on the telephone everyday since I moved to Edmonton 10 1/2 years ago.

Alright - I am tagging: Carmen, Julie, Rhonda, Stacy, Tammy, Ki and Tammy B.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks Mona...very interesting facts...lol. It was great to read them. Have a great week!

Julie said...

read it, got it, done!!

interesting facts about you mona! good to know!

Carmen said...

Okay, that Gretzky comment just cracked me up!! I would sell the autograph too!! ha haa