Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's over!

My summer, I mean. Yep, I am finally back here after a looooong month away. But we are back from Winnipeg, my parents are leaving Edmonton as we speak and I am preparing for getting back to "real life." Its been a long summer, but a good one. Even though the weather in Winnipeg was crap for most of the summer we had fun with my nieces and nephew and did lots of family stuff. I will be posting photos later today.

I am kinda looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I am probably going back to work this week too.

Anyway, I will be posting photos in a bit, going to check out everybody else's blogs out now. It is soooooo good to be home. Can't wait to catch up with you all!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Welcome back!!

Julie said...

hey! back at ya mona :)

nice to hear that you got a good long visit away, and i know how you're feeling about things going back to normal - summer has just sped by!

can't wait to see your pics :)