How was your weekend? I hope it was relaxing for you. Mine was quite busy. I enjoyed watching the Edmonton Eskimos get beat by the Montreal Alouettes on Saturday morning. Then I spent most of Saturday trying to get my house cleaned up and then my vacuum cleaner gave up. So, I didn't get all my cleaning done and had to go out and buy a new vacuum cleaner. Yesterday I spent most of my evening getting work done for school. The school I am working at is great, but its a new special needs program, so I am helping to put the programming together. Needless to say that I have to work few hours a night so that things are ready for the morning so that we can work with these kids. I love my job but I can't wait until everything is finally in place and we can just work with the kids.
I haven't done this in awhile so I thot today I wanted to get back to doing this again. Here are my Monday 7:
1. I love my job. Alot of people can't say that. Not only do I love my job, I have a great boss who is very supportive, understanding and laid back. I love that I enjoy going to work every day. I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful place to work.
2. There are days that I would rather pull my hair from my head and my nails from my fingers than deal with the issues of my children. But most days, I love autism and what it has done for my family. I am grateful to have 2 of the most amazing kids in the world!
3. I am so grateful that it is +2 degrees outside, we have no snow and it is already November 17.
4. I am excited about the fact that Christmas is only 37 days away - the Christmas season is always an exciting time in our house.
5. I am soooooooo grateful that my Christmas shopping is done and that I can truly enjoy the holiday.
6. I am so grateful for my daughter's sense of humour - she is a real card. On Saturday my husband was singing in the car on the way to see the doctor for an ear infection and my daughter asked my husband to stop singing. Chris said "But Kiana, I thought you loved my singing" and she replied "I do daddy, but I have an ear infection and my ears need to rest."
7. Every man's work, whether it be literature or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself. I am grateful for scrapbooking!
Hope you have a wonderful week!