Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

This has been a really busy week! Finishing up the stocking stuffers and taking the kids to Toys-R-Us so that they could buy themselves something from Grampa(cuz he sent them money) and doing the usual Snowflakes stuff has made life crazy. I must have been in some alternate universal delusions because I tried to get into our Walmart the other day!! I was in line for about 1/2 hr. How crazy is that - and I was in the shortest line. My mistake, thats for sure.

This is what I have been working on for Snowflakes this week. I am SOOOOO EXCITED to be opening up in the next couple of weeks. So here it is - a sneak peek of the yummy things we are working on. Oh wait, I can't show it to you until the 1st. Sorry, you're gonna have to wait a little longer!

I am also really excited about tonite. A few weeks back I mentioned that our church is doing a Christmas dinner for the community and tonite is the night. I am excited to see how many people will come. For some people this is the only Christmas dinner they are going to have, so I think this is going to be a really excellent experience for all of us.

To all of you I want to wish you a very merry Christmas. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful holiday with your families.

May the light that shone in Bethlehem shine in your hearts this Christmas season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Mona - wishing you every happiness and success in 2007.